All measurements are in inches. Request a physical sample swatch to be certain of color matching, as above are digital representations.
- Content: 59% Polyester 32% Cotton 9% Rayon
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 60 yards
- Finish: stocked with Soil/Stain Treatment and Backed, also available with Nano-Tex™
- Railroaded: Yes
- Repeat: H- 2 1/4 in V- 2 5/16 in
- Market: Corporate (Contract Seating, Office & Theater) ; Educational/Institutional ; Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants)
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Abrasion: 30,000 Double Rubs
- Colorfastness to Light: Class 4, 40 Hours
- Seam Slippage: Warp: 60 lbs., - Fill: 36 lbs.
- California Tech. Bulletin 117 Section E
- UFAC Class 1
- NFPA 260-1989 Class 1
Keywords for Seville Stripe: Stripes, Eco-Friendly, LEED Rapidly Renewable, Environmental, American Made, Concordia