- Content: 100% Vinyl
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 30 yards
- Finish: SILVERGUARD® PermaBlock3®
- Backing: 100% Polyester Hi- Loft 2™
- Railroaded: No
- Repeat: none
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Market: Automotive (RV) ; Corporate (Contract Seating, Office & Theater) ; Healthcare (Acute & Senior Living) ; Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants) ; Marine (Interior & Cruise Ships) ; Residential
- Abrasion: 75,000 Double Rubs
- Ultra Violet Resistance: 1,000 Hours
- Cold Crack: -10°F
- Formaldehyde Free
- No Heavy Metals
- Mildew Resistant
- California Tech. Bulletin 117 Section E
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (MVSS) 302
- UFAC Class 1
- NFPA 260-1989 Class 1
- IMO 2010 FTP CODE, PART 8-TEST FOR UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE
Cleaning Instructions for Pattern: TramUpholstery vinyls are easy to clean. To prevent build-up of dirt and contaminants, which may cause permanent staining, periodic cleaning is highly suggested. The frequency of cleaning is dependent upon the environmental conditions under which the product is subjected.
Antiseptic surface treatment: Liberally apply diluted disinfectant using a sponge, rinse with cold water several times, then wipe dry. Dilution Rates: 6% Clorox® - 94% water, 6% Purex® - 94% water, 6% Javex® - 94% water, Fantastik®, Lysol® (uncolored solutions), Dettol Solution, or Formula 409®.
Normal Office/Household Use: Most stains can be easily cleaned using warm, soapy water and clear water rinses. Moderate scrubbing with a medium bristle brush will help to loosen soiling materials from the depressions of embossed surfaces. For more stubborn stains, use commercially available mild detergents (Formula 409®, Fantastik®, Mr.Clean®) in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Full strength rubbing alcohol or mineral spirits may be tried with caution if the listed cleaners do not work. Indiscriminate use of strong solvents can severely damage or discolor vinyl.
Keywords for Tram: Allover, high UV, Boardwalk